A deep tissue massager has so much to do with how you combat stress. It helps relieve muscle pain, which is inevitable after a long period of hard work, which you engage in. It also solves back problems which you have probably complained about after so much work at the office or home, it can as well make your skin look better and finer. Whatever the case, a deep tissue massage is exactly what you need. Choosing the best deep tissue massager, however, may be quite expensive, especially when you know nothing about what a deep tissue massager should look like.
BEST DEEP TISSUE MASSAGER REVIEWS (UPDATED)
This is a compiled list of the top five (5) deep tissue massager you can choose from any day and anytime. Carefully considering the different attachment, massage technique, head, portability, you would find this list helpful.
1. RENPHO RECHARGEABLE HAND HELD DEEP TISSUE MASSAGER REVIEW
RENPHO rechargeable handheld deep tissue massager is that massager made for your muscle, back, calf, foot, neck, shoulder and several other parts of the body. It is incredibly powerful with a pulse of 3600 per minute and has a long-lasting battery of 2600mAh. RENPHO is rechargeable which makes it not just portable to use but also convenient to use – it can be used at any time or place, after work or sport, day or evening. It also has five (5) massage head which allows the deep tissue massage to be used on several parts of the body – it has the round head for the neck, shoulder, back, the curved head for the arms and legs, the three (3) points head for the joints. RENPHO also has different modes and speed limit that allows you decide the speed or mode of massage you desire. Want to know more? You can read renpho massager review.
- It is safer to use because of the auto-stop function.
- It is portable.
- The modes are easy to use.
- For many new users, it makes be considered aggressive.
2. WAHL DEEP TISSUE PERCUSSION THERAPEUTIC HANDHELD MASSAGER
You have a complaint of stress, muscle fatigue, pain or stiffness. WAHL is a good massager for you. WAHL has a beautiful design that makes it take lesser time to cover a large area of your body, also the handle is well made such that your grip is well handled. It is also a strong motor that runs about 3,350 pulses per minute, this makes it work well on your body however, you can reduce the intensity. There is also an option to customize the massage to suit your mood – from the speed intensity and mode. It also has four incredible massage head – the four-finger flex that gives you the professional masseuse feel, the deep muscle massage that stimulates blood circulation, improves muscle flexibility also and the acupoint massage head. WAHL has medium portability, as it has an 8 feet long power cord that allows you to keep it plug yet to use it anywhere in the room. Want to know more? You can read wahl deep tissue massager review.
- Beautiful design that allows its portability.
- It has very good attachments.
- While using it, it can be loud and strong, you may need to repeatedly adjust the intensity.
3. NAIPO HANDHELD PERCUSSION MASSAGER WITH HEAT AND DEEP TISSUE MASSAGING
NAIPO hand-held percussion massager with heat is excellent for muscle pain relief. It works by working thoroughly on the sore muscles, it is suitable for the elbow, hand, fingers and other parts of the body like this. It has six incredible massage node – the round mode to give a gentle touch, the intensive massage node for areas like the waist, back and legs and the pinpoint massage node that gives an acupuncture massage. It has a powerful in-built motor that can run for over 3800 pulses per minute. It has a beautiful design which makes it environmentally friendly – it can also be used anywhere and anytime, even in the office.
- NAIPO has a great reach, you can reach your lower back and shoulders without any hassle.
- It also has this heating feature that helps to relax your muscle and stimulate blood flow.
- It has not so portable to handle, it is bulky.
- The heat feature is averagely done. Some users may want more heat which many other massagers can provide and NAIPO can’t.
4. MO CUISHLE ELECTRIC HANDHELD DEEP TISSUE MASSAGER
MO CUISHLE handheld massager can be used by anyone, it is known to work incredible wonders on muscle fatigue. It can work on the shoulders, back, neck, leg, and foot. It has a unique heating massaging technique that allows it to directly touch your skin with its gentle heat – this is extremely soothing. It has a powerful motor that runs up to 3900 pulses per minute, this is almost unbeatable. You also have a variable speed feature to select from depending on where you are working on. It has a great design that allows easy grip and ability to wield it around to be used on any part of the body.
- It has a lightweight design which makes it easy to handle and use.
- It could be regarded as aggressive especially for areas like the joints.
5. THERAFLOW HANDHELD DEEP TISSUE PERCUSSION MASSAGER
THERAFLOW handheld deep tissue massager is typical for relaxing. It works in the scalp, shoulder, back, neck, foot, body, etc. Just like a typical therapeutical massager with a masseur, that allows relaxation, relieve stress and pain, this device is specially made for it. It has 3 massage head that allows you to customize your experience, these attachments are also made of silicone which makes it neither hard nor soft but perfect for your massage experience – the dual point attachment mimics the masseur hands in performing the kneading massage, the shiatsu heads allows a deeper pressure, all in all, they are incredible for your muscles. It has a long cord which gives it medium portability.
- The massage attachments are very helpful especially for users looking for a relaxing effect.
- Super quiet.
- It may not be convenient to use.
A COMPLETE BUYING GUIDE FOR DEEP TISSUE MASSAGERS
We all love to work, doing the regular jumping in here and there just to earn a living. However, this endless cycle accumulates strains in the body, building up stress that soon enough leaves your muscles up to a breaking point. Trust me, you need not wait until it becomes your ordeal.
The best way to drive all these knots in your muscle is to buy a deep tissue massager. However, to have the best relaxation, it is right to use the a deep tissue massager, though choosing the best sometimes could be a tough one. As much as possible, several manufacturers have made a lot of combinations. Hence, here is a guide to buy the top rated deep tissue massager.
WHAT SHOULD THE BEST DEEP TISSUE MASSAGERS HAVE?
1. POWER SOURCE AND CAPACITY
A lot of massagers are made into a handheld. This makes them easy to use and portable, however, It is important to know the kind of power source that works better for you. You would have to choose between the following:
● Electrical: This means that they operate with power supply. This is only a choice if you have a consistent power supply. However, this kind of deep tissue massager has a cord which if not long enough it could be a problem, however, still provides the best motor consistency.
● Rechargeable: These are much portable, however, they have a lifespan of three (3) hours, even with an extended life, they still die, and power intensity is affected. Also, in selecting the best deep tissue massager machine, its purpose must first be considered. A massager serving a deeper and intense massage would demand more power capacity than the one serving a soothing and relaxing massage.
The best home deep tissue massager should be one that is portable and light in weight to carry. It shouldn’t be one that is a liability in your home. It should, however, be able to stay alive for a longer period. This is what Tim Tam deep tissue massager can give, it has a lithium battery. Portability is also determined by the cord length. The cordless massager is the most portable. Massager with long cords is of medium portability since you can move around with the massager, unlike the ones with short cords, which could be quite tedious to work with. An example is the Tim Tam massager which is cordless, thus, can be considered as a portable deep tissue massager.
The best deep muscle massager must have variety, several modes, nodes or head. Heads such as the roller head, scalp massage head, scraper head, kneading massage head, wide massage head, and several others, also speed and intensity. Since a deep tissue massager could be used for any part of the body, it must be able to work as a back massager, lower back pain, etc, this means that it has varying speed, modes, and nodes.
4. MASSAGE TECHNIQUE
Every massage technique has its peculiarity and benefits. While using a handheld massager, there are quite some techniques you can try with the massage head made available, some of which are:
● Kneading Massage Technique: This involves compressing the soft tissues underneath bone structures, which can ordinarily be done by a masseur with the hand. However, with a professional deep tissue massage machine using the available massage attachments, it is possible to have kneading possible, which would ease every tension and reduce pain and flexibility. This is a massage technique you should look out for when choosing the best deep tissue back massager.
● Percussion Massage Technique: This is performed by the handheld massager by stimulating movements by tapping the muscles in a short sequence. This technique improves the blood circulation in the muscle. The best deep tissue percussion massager is mostly the handheld massager as it is usually specially made to handle this. Another technique is the tapping technique. An ability to perform all these techniques will pass any massager as a top-rated deep tissue massager.
5. HEAT THERAPY
Another feature to consider is heat therapy, which can be used for exertion soreness, lower back pain, muscle knots. A deep tissue massage lower back pain is one that can improve blood circulation, help to regain muscle flexibility, allow oxygen to reach the muscle, which is better given by massagers with heat. Another massage that would specifically need this feature is the deep tissue sports massage, which mostly has to deal with muscle flexibility, exertion soreness, chronic pain, massager with heat is highly recommended. Something to strongly consider when buying a massager with heat is to ensure it has a thermostat to prevent overheating.
6. SPEED AND INTENSITY
A valuable feature for any massager is the massage setting that gives room for adjusting the speed or intensity of the massage. This means that you get to adjust the machine to suit your mood and the issue or muscle at the time. This is specifically considered before naming any massager a professional deep tissue massage machine.
7. MASSAGE HEAD
Noticeably, there are some massagers with one head or two. The single head is efficient for hitting just the right spot, with a wide attachment it would even massage a large surface in a short time but the narrow attachment would only make progress with time. However, the double head is much more effective, especially when a large surface is intended, this is mostly considered when choosing the best deep tissue back massager.
Your choice of deep tissue massager should be greatly influenced, as you should look out for many things which have been copiously addressed in our top five deep tissue massager.
Without doubt, in choosing the best one – it must be one that is easy to use and has enough ability to serve its purpose. It must be carefully considered as the reason for buying it in the first place must be in mind. Essential factors must be looked out for before calling it your best. If you want a stress-free lifestyle, you should only invest your money well, and it is in choosing the best one. You may want to scroll up and read again.